Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know about how to get InXpress franchise in 2023. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the InXpress company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- Did You Know? InXpress began in Rochdale in the UK, in 1999 and started from a bedroom by John Thompson.
- InXpress has already established strong and lasting relationships with trusted courier partners like Blue Dart, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. around the globe and access to highly competitive rates.
- InXpress focuses on providing a fully-integrated system, training and ongoing support to its franchisees so that franchise owners can build their businesses however they want.
- According to research by Research And Markets, India’s Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 435.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 650.52 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- InXpress provides its SME customers with unique international and domestic shipping options, as well as special bulk purchasing rates combined with new technological solutions and truly individualized customer care and invoicing.
- InXpress has proudly built a strong and recession-proof business model and today they have reached 30,000+ customers via their 450+ franchisees from 14+ countries. So, now you know the potential of getting an InXpress courier franchise and if you want to kick start your entrepreneurial journey with InXpress then let’s understand how to get InXpress franchise in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of InXpress Courier Franchise:
- Brand Reputation: Today InXpress brand is a well-recognised & well-respected logistics brand in the Indian market, and you’ll feel proud by carrying this brand as a franchise. A franchisee can easily leverage brand recognition to quickly establish himself/herself in the market and attract customers.
- Technology & Network Leverage: InXpress’s breakthrough online portal Webship, is built on over 20 years of insight into what customers need. This powerful proprietary software combines an automated shipping platform, a franchisee business management program and a franchise performance tool. Also, InXpress is just not limited to domestic deliveries within India but offers international delivery solutions.
- Franchisee Training & Support: InXpress also focuses extensively on training its personnel. After your successful joining, they will provide you with training also continuous support both online and also offline if required to perform your job well.
- Customer Obsession: InXpress focuses more on Indian logistics/courier services. So, it remained the backbone of all its customers of choice. Even InXpress is available to assist franchisees and customer shipping needs amidst the Covid-19 restrictions, with their top priority to keep their franchisees, employees and customers safe.
- Low Investment Set-up: With low overheads and high-earning potential, InXpress provides a secure foundation to build a successful business. This gives its franchisees a highly flexible business, helping them achieve their lifestyle goals.
- Scaleable Business Model
- No Inventory & Exceptional ROI
InXpress Vision, Mission & Values:
- Vision: InXpress finds a way forward for each customer.
- Mission: To help companies simplify shipping through personalized service and group buying power.
- Values: The InXpress GREAT values are nurtured in our people and presented to our sector.
- G for Gives Back – In addition to working with local charities and helping to improve the lives of those less fortunate than them, They Give Back within the franchisee network by mentoring and sharing knowledge among them.
- R for Results Driven – They work hard, focus on what is important, and use benchmarking to measure results.
- E for Energetic Fun – They take their business seriously, but they also like to have fun and inject energy into everything they do both at work and socially.
- A for All In – They are fully committed to InXpress. They do not focus on other outside business interests and give their all to growing the InXpress business.
- T for Targeted Improvement – They understand the importance of continuous learning in all areas of business and personal improvement.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get DTDC Franchise
InXpress Franchise Services Types:-
- Domestic Shipping
- International Air, Road, Sea
- E-Commerce Integrations
InXpress Global Shipping Specialities:
- Ship it all: From business documents and parcels to pallets and crates.
- Highly competitive rates: Save between 10 to 25 per cent on your shipping costs.
- World-class, Personal service: Same day, next day, not sure? You’ll find whatever you need.
- E-commerce integration: Integrate seamlessly with eBay, Amazon and more.
- Safe & Secure: Deliveries are acknowledged and signed for.
International deliveries: Ship to Australia, UK, USA and more.
InXpress Franchise Training and Development:
- The core of the business system InXpress helps franchisees understand how to build up their customer bases, from business development to networking and data mining. InXpress employs full-time FSMs (Franchise Support Managers) who act as the first line of defence when franchisees have a simple question that needs to be answered, such as how to apply for an account number.
- When it comes to more complex questions about strategy and maximizing performance, you can call on your experienced business coach. From the time you sign your franchise agreement, InXpress’s goal is to coach you to success. What does that look like? You can expect field visits where your coach goes with you on calls within the first 30 days.
- You can look forward to a year of solid weekly communication, key performance indicator analysis, meaningful interaction with their leadership as well as other franchisees, and regular coaching sessions. They’ll walk you through the process of getting a customer and activating a shipment, which is key to building up your residual income.
How to Get InXpress Franchise?
The process of getting an InXpress franchise is very straightforward. It follows the robust model, which means that interested franchisee partners can register on the platform and can become partners of India’s leading & fastest-growing logistics brand InXpress.
Also, InXpress has mentioned only a few of the below-mentioned eligibility criteria, documents, equipment, space requirement and manpower to become an InXpress franchise partner. Additionally, we also added some important points, and if you have mentioned these qualifications and requirements you would get more preference over others.
Read More: How To Get Ekart Franchise
Eligibility Criteria for InXpress Franchise:
- Must have Outbound Sales experience or an aptitude for sales.
- Must have Marketing knowledge or skills.
- The minimum qualification is a 10th & 12th pass.
- The minimum considerable age limit is 18+ years.
- The applicants must be free from any criminal cases.
- If the franchisee has experience in the logistics/courier business, it will be preferable.
- Must have a proper space, required capital, and all legal documents including identity proof, property address proof, ITR return, GST registration, and others to get an InXpress franchise.
Documents Required For InXpress Franchise:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card/Driving License, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Bank Account Passbook, Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Phone Number, Email ID, Photographs
- Other Financial Documents including GST, NOC
- Land Ownership/Rental Agreement
- Demand draft for security deposit and setup fee
- A Canceled cheque & 6 months’ Bank Statement
Space Requirements For InXpress Franchise:
If you want to take InXpress Franchise then it is very important for you to know if is there any necessity to have land or how much land is required to become an InXpress franchise partner. As an InXpress franchise partner, you will work as resellers who offer small and medium-sized businesses shipping solutions. So, carriers do the actual shipping; franchisees need never touch the boxes. That means there’s no reason to search for warehouse space or own any vehicles for InXpress Franchise.
Manpower Required for InXpress Courier Franchise:
Now here is a very crucial aspect that comes while setting up an InXpress franchise involves the staffing and training of employees. And one franchisee partner must have to keep at least 5-10 staff such as a sales consultant, sales coordinator, manager, technicians, workshop manager, service advisor, salesperson, supervisor and store in charge. And they must be paid on a monthly or everyday basis ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000 (Monthly) depending upon the category.
InXpress Franchise Equipment Requirement:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Bar Code Reader.
- High-Speed Internet connectivity.
- Packaging Tape & Shipping label.
- Adhesive, Staplers & Pins.
- Electricity or Inverter Facility for continuous electricity.
- Interiors as per advised by InXpress Courier Company.
- CCTV camera for security purposes.
- Parcel Vehicle.
InXpress Franchise Cost:
Now we arrived at the most crucial point in the InXpress franchise and that is the InXpress franchise cost. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, etc. And also InXpress has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But let’s talk about it so you can be clear with your capital investment and runway capital.
- InXpress franchisees serve as resellers who offer small and medium-sized businesses shipping solutions. Carriers do the actual shipping; franchisees need never touch the boxes. That means there’s no reason to search for warehouse space or own any vehicles.
- That means there’s no reason to search for warehouse space or own any vehicles. With just the initial investment of ₹ 900,000 plus GST, you can kick-start your business with limited investment and overheads. The beauty of this model is that you scale based on your growth and are always in control of your cost and in turn profit.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get Xpressbees Franchise
InXpress Franchise Profit:
As a home-based service business, InXpress offers franchisees a low entry point, no inventory and low overhead. These factors, coupled with a proven residual income model, make it possible for franchisees who are self-motivated and driven to reach the break-even point quickly and start generating income. As per InXpress’s 2018 system figures, the top 20% of Franchisees generated revenues ranging from ₹74 Lakhs to ₹1.3 Crore (pre-tax), with an average gross margin of ₹23 Lakhs to ₹52 Lakhs as reported by 7 locations doing business for more than 12 months at the end of 2018.
How to InXpress Franchise Apply Online?
- First, go to the official page of the InXpress Franchise Opportunity Page.
- Now come to on “Send Us A Message” tab and fill in your name, last name, email address, contact number, company, city, state, country and write a few details about your inquiry.
- Choose from the given options where did you first hear about InXpress franchise opportunities?
- Fill in the robot captcha, read and tick their privacy terms then submit the form.
- Once you submit your inquiry regarding the franchise and one of their Franchise Development team will be in contact with you shortly.
InXpress Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any queries related to the InXpress Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that we’ve mentioned below:
- Corporate Office: 507, Windfall, Sahar Plaza, J. B. Nagar, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, 400059 India.
- Contact Number: +91 22 4911 8888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Not Confirmed)
More About: How To Get Shadowfax Franchise
Growth Tips For InXpress Franchise:
So, there is a very famous quote by Vince Lombardi;
“It takes months to find a customer… seconds to lose one.”
Here we share 8 effective ways to grow your InXpress courier franchise business:
- Build a good relationship with InXpress Franchisor
- Optimize your online presence
- Choose your location wisely
- Plan your transportation & vehicles
- Leverage technology for automation
- Hire well-skilled employees
- On-time Delivery
- Make your customers delightful
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for the How to Get InXpress franchise. Becoming an InXpress franchise partner can be profitable yet tricky. An InXpress franchisee needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their franchise hub connected to the platform InXpress. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow in this fast-growing e-commerce market. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from parcel management to staff management to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. How does InXpress franchise work?
Ans. InXpress provides one-on-one customer service, putting a face on shipping for clients who don’t know how to ship or import their goods and are too small to afford an in-house logistics team. It provides personal, local service. Its franchisees never touch the packages, the carriers handle the actual shipping; we simply connect entrepreneurs to the right shipping options and provide deep discounts, which helps them grow their businesses.
Q. Who is the founder of InXpress?
Ans. InXpress began in Rochdale in the UK, in 1999. Founder John Thompson initially ran the business from his bedroom in Rochdale.
Q. What is InXpress franchise?
Ans. InXpress franchisees serve as resellers who offer small and medium-sized businesses with shipping solutions without touching any packages, it means InXpress Franchisees do not need to have a space or warehouse.
Q. InXpress Franchise Cost in India!
Ans. With just the initial investment of ₹ 900,000 plus GST, you can kick-start your business with limited investment and overheads.
Q. InXpress Franchise Profit Marginin India!
Ans. As per InXpress’s 2018 system figures, the top 20% of Franchisees generated revenues ranging from ₹74 Lakhs to ₹1.3 Crore (pre-tax), with an average gross margin of ₹23 Lakhs to ₹52 Lakhs as reported by 7 locations doing business for more than 12 months at the end of 2018.
Q. How much does an InXpress franchise cost?
Ans. Well, as per InXpress mention you need approximately ₹9 lakh, but if you include all your set-up cost it can go up to ₹10-15 lakh.
Q. InXpress Franchise Contact Number!
Ans. +91 22 4911 8888. Also, we have mentioned its Indian corporate address, contact email, investment, profit, business tips for InXpress franchise.
Q. InXpress Franchise in India!