Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know how to sell on Tata Cliq. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Tata Cliq seller program and the short key points of Tata Cliq company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- India’s explosive growth in mobile internet penetration from 320 million users in 2015 to 600 million users in 2019 and expected the number of Internet users in India to surpass 1,100 million people by 2026.
- According to consulting firm Bain & Company India’s e-retail market is approximately about $50 billion in 2022. And estimated to increase to $150-$170 billion by 2027. This implies 25-30% annual growth and a doubling of market penetration to 9%-10% over the next 5 years.
- The e-commerce venture “Tata Cliq” of Tata Group follows the omnichannel model, which is the most preferred format in the offline and online retail industry. The platform dispenses the seller with a reliable and effective platform where they can sell with ease through a very simple registration process.
- The mode of operation followed by the company is completely different from other e-commerce marketplaces. It is a curated marketplace and here 100 % original products and authorized sellers can prefer to sell with Tata Cliq.
- Tata Cliq is the trusted and most emerging Indian e-commerce company founded on 27 May 2016 and headquartered in Mumbai, India. Tata Unistore Limited, of Tata Group, own it.
- Their sleek, immersive design allows customers to easily navigate between categories and brand stores so that they can find a wide selection of womenswear, menswear, kidswear, footwear, watches, accessories, footwear, watches and accessories online.
- Tata CLiQ has a unique omnichannel marketplace model that offers customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from the store), easy pick-up and returns, across 4,100+ brands and 1,600 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities.
- As the Indian luxury market has evolved and transformed. The cultural shifts in the sector have resulted in this new world of luxury. The pandemic has encouraged digital adoption, and this is not limited to just the luxury market. E-commerce has aided the growth of luxury by increasing its reach, therefore, making it more accessible.
- The platform also offers 400+ premium and luxury brands under a whole of 4,100+ brands across a range of categories like accessories, apparel, beauty and grooming, footwear, gourmet, home decor, stationery, watches, and more under Tata Cliq Luxury shopping app/platform. Tata Cliq Luxury on the impact of the pandemic on the luxury market, growth in e-commerce, and new trends in luxury shopping.
- The largest age group of visitors are 25-34-year-olds (Desktop). Audience composition can reveal a site’s current market share across various audiences. Tata Cliq’s audience is 60.52% male and 39.48% female.
- They have 4.2 Mn+ happy customers, 2289+ verified sellers, 3244+ brands on-boarded, and 14.4K+ pin codes serviced.
- They have seen 60 per cent of their revenue coming from non-metro markets. Besides metros, some of our biggest markets are Lucknow, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Surat, Nagpur, etc. They also see a lot of traction from the Northeast as well, especially in the sneaker and fashion categories.
- The strategy for Tata Cliq Luxury is to target about five million households or one per cent to two per cent of the top consumers in India.
- They are seeing the highest growth in the footwear and watch categories. These are new, emerging categories that have been doing well in the past year outside of apparel and handbags. So, now you know the potential of becoming a Tata Cliq seller and want to give your own brand an online identity then let’s understand how to become Tata Cliq seller in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Who Can Become Tata Cliq Seller?
Tata Cliq allows retailers, manufacturers and companies like Private Limited Companies, Sole Proprietorship Firms, Limited Liability Partnerships, Partnership Firms and any other organization registered under any other Act or legislation. And they would have to register by providing the required product and business information to become eligible for Tata Cliq seller.
Benefits of Becoming a Tata Cliq Seller:-
- Millions of Loyal Customers: As we often consider Tata means trust and Tata Cliq is strong backing from the Tata Group, Tata CliQ’s parent company, which is India’s largest conglomerate. And that’s why Tata has crores of valuable and loyal customer base.
- Wide Range: Tata Cliq offers you to sell online from anywhere to anyone across India as they have 4,100+ brands including 400+ premium brands and 1,600 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities.
- Easy Registration Process: Tata Cliq has made the seller registration process completely easy. After a few simple steps of registration, you get complete control over your products and pricing on Tata Cliq.
- Tata Cliq Seller Support: While listing products on Tata Cliq, your product gets 24×7 visibility. So, if as a seller you are stuck somewhere, the Tata Cliq team provides expert help and support throughout their experience. They are available 24×7 to answer questions and provide support in completing transactions.
- Growing Market: There’s a huge market opportunity for anyone who wants to start a business at the Tata Cliq marketplace. Because today technology is changing every day, and there’s always something new to learn. And Tata Cliq is also working on capturing the market by regularly updating with trending apparel or items.
- Marketing Activities: Tata Cliq manages the entire marketing and social campaign process. It means that sellers don’t have to think about it. Thus, it allows sellers to concentrate on the product’s sales and ensure their quality.
- Performance Analytics: There are some moments when sales are falling down. And if you find ways to increase your sales then this app allows you to get real-time insights into your sales performance, so you can see where you need to improve. Additionally, the app provides tips and tricks on how to sell more products.
Read More: How to Sell on Ajio
How to Become Tata Cliq Seller:-
Now follow these 6 simple and exact steps to know how to become a seller on Tata Cliq:
Documents Required for Tata Cliq Seller Registration:
- GST registration
- PAN card
- TAN card
- VAT and CST Copy
- Phone number & Email address
- Brand name
- Company logo
- Company address
- Product Category/Categories you wish to sell
- Company’s CIN registration from the ROC (Registration of Companies)
- Bank confirmation of ECS (Electronic Clearing Service)
- One Cancelled cheque
How to Register on Tata Cliq Seller?
Just like you, at Tata CLiQ, they’re committed to selling quality products and great brands and promise their customers value and authenticity. So, keep scanned copies of all documents handy for a fast registration process. Once all your documents are in place, you can start the Tata Cliq seller registration process. Also if you have any doubts or you want to get in detail knowledge you can check out the Tata Cliq Seller Experience Center. And here are the 8 steps to create a Tata Cliq seller account:
Step 1: To partner with Tata Cliq, email them at email@example.com or you can also become a seller with Tata Cliq required to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The mail should contain information such as your name, email ID, contact number, the category of product as well as the brand name and location of your business.
Step 2: Once you have sent the email, you will receive an automated response from the e-retailer. You are now required to follow up with them by dropping regular emails on the same chain mail.
Step 3: After this, you will receive an email from the category and from here on, they will be your point of contact for all processes to be onboard on TATA Cliq.
Step 4: Next, You will receive an email from the team with the seller agreement document. Download the document and sign the agreement on 300 Rupees Stamp Paper.
Step 5: Now you need to print the signed document which contains the commission information. This information is useful and important to appear on your company letterhead with your authority’s signature.
Step 6: Then the seller has to send the documents to the following address Tata Unistore 1st floor, Empire Plaza 2, Chandan Nagar LBS Marg, Vikhroli West Mumbai 400080.
Step 7: After the documents have submission received by the team, the seller will get an email consisting of “ECS” and TATA Cliq Registration Form. You need to fill in all the details which are asked in the form along with the copies including GST certificate, PAN details, Cancelled cheque, Brand Logo, Business details, Company details, Product Images, and Product selling licence. And then send them to the same email.
Step 8: After the email address verification, a seller needs complete seller verification. After seller verification is complete, they will send you activation instructions and a Tata Cliq seller login link for accessing your seller account and getting paid for your orders.
How to List Products on Tata Cliq Seller Portal?
To sell products on Tata Cliq, you will first need to create a product listing by filling in all the relevant details on the product detail page. This is where you will list the products that you are selling. Each product must have at least one image and one description and you have to choose the language that is supported by Tata Cliq. After you have created your product listing, you can start selling products by adding them to your seller account and then setting up your product pages.
How does Tata Cliq Seller Fulfilment Work?
So, after the registration and product listing you can sell on Tata Cliq. But for selling first you have to understand the fulfilment process of Tata Cliq. And you can easily get to know once you are selected as a Tata Cliq seller. Because they guide you in a better way. But as Tata Cliq has mentioned clearly about their fulfilment process here is a link to the Training Center to maximize your performance at the Seller Portal by learning all these tutorials:
- Order Processing: This section will provide the order processing procedure for Ship from Store and Cliq and Collect orders.
- Packaging Information: This section provides you with a method of packing using different packing materials such as boxes for accessories, luxury etc.
- Customer Returns: This section provides steps for Customer initiated return, Return to Origin and Return to store.
Tata Cliq Seller Commission Fees & Payment Cycle:-
Well, Tata Cliq has not clearly mentioned seller commission charges/rates. So, again you have to take a clear call/talk with the seller team to understand the seller commission fees and payment cycle in Tata Cliq. The seller fees update regularly so it is better to check the seller agreement form when joining the marketplace.
About Tata Cliq Office Address & Contact Number-
- Tata Cliq Seller customer care number: (022) 40885722.
- Tata Cliq Seller support email: email@example.com.
Here you can check: How to sell on Shopsy
How to Increase Sales on Tata Cliq:-
So, there is a very famous quote by the chairman of major Tata Companies Ratan Tata;
“I don’t believe in taking the right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.”
Here we share 8 effective ways to increase your sales on Tata Cliq:
- Know your market and targeted customers.
- Understand the product category and keep competitive pricing.
- Keep your inventory updated, it’ll increase your reputation among customers.
- Optimize your product listing using a search engine with images, titles, and descriptions.
- Use Social Media to market your store.
- Use Analytics to review the performance and make data-driven decisions that will help in your sales growth.
- Track all KPIs that Tata Cliq analyses for you to become a better seller.
- Use tools provided by Tata Cliq such as order management tool, fulfilment tool, advertising tool, etc.
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for How to Sell on Tata Cliq. Selling on Tata Cliq can be profitable yet tricky. A Tata Cliq seller needs to do research, put in the effort and have patience. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow your offline business that growth might be limited in the physical world and give it a new identity in the online world. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from registering to the product listing to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. How can I sell my product in Tata Cliq?
Ans. Just like you, at Tata CLiQ, they’re committed to selling quality products and great brands and promise their customers value and authenticity. What’s more, they can help take your business to the next level too. To partner with them, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How much commission does Tata Cliq take?
Ans. Well, Tata Cliq has mentioned clearly the commission they charge per selling of the product, but Tata Cliq Seller fees are a fixed amount that sellers receive when they list and sell products through the platform. The seller fees update regularly so it is better to check the seller agreement when joining the marketplace.
Q. How to sell on Tata Cliq luxury?
Ans. In order to become a Tata Cliq seller, first of all, you are required to drop a mail to email@example.com. The mail should contain information such as your name, email ID, contact number, the category of product as well as the brand name and location of your business. The further process we have discussed in the article.
Q. How much does Tata Cliq charge from sellers?
Ans. Tata Cliq Seller fees are a fixed amount that sellers pay when they list and sell products through the platform. Sellers can find out more about the seller fees on the official website of Tata Cliq sellers. The seller fees update regularly so it is better to check the seller agreement when joining the marketplace.
Q. How to register on Tata Cliq Seller?
Ans. To partner with Tata Cliq, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also become a seller with Tata Cliq required to drop a mail to email@example.com. The mail should contain information such as your name, email ID, contact number, the category of product as well as the brand name and location of your business. the next step is mentioned in the article.
Q. How to open Tata CLiQ business account?
Ans. Sign up with your email ID and set a password that you’ll remember. Click Register after entering your details and wait for our confirmation mail, which will include all your account details.
Q. Tata Cliq seller registration contact number?
Ans. For any seller query just write them to firstname.lastname@example.org. and the contact number is (022) 40885722.
Q. What is CLiQ and PIQ?
Ans. CLiQ and PIQ is our quick and hassle-free self-pick-up service that allows you to shop online at Tata CLiQ and collect your order from their 450+ CLiQ & PIQ stores.