Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know about how to get Xpressbees franchise in 2023. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Xpressbees company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- Xpressbees (BusyBees Logistics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) was started in 2015 by Amitava Saha and Supam Maheshwari, headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Xpressbees offers a variety of reliable logistics services both locally and globally with its exclusive transportation and delivery framework. Its services are Ecommerce Logistics, Express Cargo, Cross-border Logistics, and Fulfillment Services.
- Its services in India catering end to end supply chain logistics. And since its inception, it has seen a near 100% growth in revenue on a year-to-year basis.
- According to research by Research And Markets, India’s Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 435.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 650.52 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- Did you know? In 2015 when Xpressbees started its operation it handles 50,000 shipments a day and today it handles 30 lakh+ shipments on a daily basis.
- Not only do they handle 30 lakh+ shipments, but also they have 3000+ offices & service centres, 100 lakhs square feet+ warehouse capacity, 100+ hubs, 52+ cargo airports, 500+ customer care executives, 35000+ field executives and 2500+ network cities.
- So, now you know the potential of getting an Xpressbees courier franchise and if you want to kick start your entrepreneurial journey with Xpressbees then let’s understand how to get Xpressbees franchise in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of Xpressbees Courier Franchise:
- Brand Reputation: Today Xpressbees brand is well-recognised & well-respected in the Indian market, and you’ll feel proud by carrying this brand as a franchise. A franchisee can easily leverage brand recognition to quickly establish himself/herself in the market and attract customers.
- Technology & Network Leverage: Its tech-empowered solutions offer customised logistics services ranging from collection and storage of goods to transportation and doorstep delivery. Also, XpressBees is just not limited to domestic deliveries within India but offers international delivery solutions as a first and last-mile logistics provider. XpressBees offers to deliver options to China, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and more.
- Franchisee Training & Support: Xpressbees also focuses extensively on training its personnel. After your successful joining, they will provide you with training both online and also offline if required to perform your job well.
- Customer Obsession: Xpressbees focuses more on Indian E-commerce logistics. So, it remained the backbone of all its customers of choice. Customer appreciation flowed in, no matter what the logistics requirement, and no matter what time or place.
- Broad Services: Xpressbees offers various services under its courier division. Some of the popular courier services are B2B Xpress, B2C Xpress, Cross-Border Logistics and 3PL (Third Party Logistics).
- Low Investment Set-up: The set-up cost for the Xpressbees franchise is quite a low and fast income generating model as it comes with various opportunities, and supports their requirements of capital, access to technology, equipment & knowledge.
Xpressbees Vision & Values:
- Vision: The vision of Xpressbees is to evolve as the best logistics solutions provider with all import and export services.
- Values: Xpressbees majorly focuses on these 6 values:
- Build A Community
- Customer First
- Innovation & Learning
- Confidence & Respect
- Passion For Excellence
Xpressbees Focused Industries:
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Banking & Finance
- Heavy Machinery & Manufacturing
- Food & Groceries
- Automotive & Autoparts
- Consumer Goods
In Case You Missed It: How To Get DTDC Franchise
Xpressbees Franchise Services Types:-
B2C Xpress – Ecommerce Logistics Solution:
Xpressbees is amongst the top integrated ecommerce logistic solutions providers in the country. While there are many features they are proud of, the one that swells their chest most is that they are amongst the industry pioneers of:
- SDD (Same-Day Delivery) & NDD (Next-Day Delivery) in India
- Establishing connections through all airports in India
- Building client-dedicated Fleet-on-Street for co-branded initiatives
- Accessibility & flexibility-based client-partner relationship management
- Express delivery services across 20,000+ pin codes
- Warehouse & vendor pick-ups
- Reverse Logistics
- BFSI deliveries
B2B Xpress – Cargo Services:
Xpressbees’s B2B Xpress infrastructure and capabilities ensure you get a sustainable competitive advantage right through the dynamics of market conditions.
- Assured on-time deliveries
- GPS enabled vehicles
- Technology-enabled vehicle contact facility
- Air Cargo
- Part Truck Load
- Surface / Rail Cargo
- Full Truck Load Shipping
- Special Handling Cargo
– High-value cargo
– Heavy cargo
– Time-critical cargo
Cross-Border Logistics & International Cargo Services:
Xpressbees’s expertise and tech-enabled solutions are carefully customised to suit client needs and ease imports and exports. Their seasoned professionals handle the inherent complexity of the “international order-delivery process” so that your cargo moves across borders safely and on time.
- Complete enterprise solution under one roof
- Well-integrated and cutting-edge technology solutions
- Cut through trade barriers and speed the flow of products to customers
- First mile pick up from origin country
- Last mile delivery through own network
- Optimised by daily load consolidation
- Multi-modal – air, surface, sea [freight + clearance]
- Break bulk
3PL (Third-Party Logistics):
Xpressbees understands the importance of warehousing in the larger supply chain cycle. More importantly, they understand how to make it work.
- Bonded or non-bonded alternatives
- Spread across 40+ cities in India
- Real-time visibility to control & improve order cycle time
- Inventory management
- Order fulfilment
- Return management
- Customs bonded & non bonded
- Managed warehousing services
Xpressbees Franchise Training and Development:
The franchisor typically provides training, business support, and guidance to help the franchisee get started and be successful. To start an Xpressbees franchise, you as a franchisee will need training, and then you can choose your nearest Xpressbees Courier franchise training centre, the training also might be online sometimes. Xpressbees focuses extensively on training its personnel.
After your successful joining, they will provide you with the training required to perform your job well. Apart from this, you will be guided by Xpressbees courier company in case of any kind of problem. And the training will be not just one-time it is continuous training of the channel partners and their employees in conjunction with the learning and development department and upskilling them.
How to Get Xpressbees Franchise?
The process of getting an Xpressbees franchise is very straightforward. It follows the robust model, which means that interested franchisee partners can register on the platform and can become partners of India’s leading & fastest-growing logistics brand Xpressbees.
Read More: How To Get Ekart Franchise
Eligibility Criteria for Xpressbees Franchise:
Well, Xpressbees has not mentioned any eligibility criteria, documents, equipment, space requirement and manpower to become an Xpressbees franchise partner. But if you have these mentioned qualifications and requirements you would get more preference over others.
- The minimum qualification is a 10th & 12th pass.
- The minimum considerable age limit is 18+ years.
- The applicants must be free from any criminal cases.
- If the franchisee has experience in the logistics/courier business, it will be preferable.
- Must have a proper space, required capital, and all legal documents including identity proof, property address proof, ITR return, GST registration, and others to get an Xpressbees franchise.
Documents Required For Xpressbees Franchise:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card/Driving License, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Bank Account Passbook, Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Phone Number, Email ID, Photographs
- Other Financial Documents including GST, NOC
- Land Ownership/Rental Agreement
- Demand draft for security deposit and setup fee
- A Canceled cheque & 6 months’ Bank Statement
Space Requirements For Xpressbees Franchise:
If you want to take Xpressbees Franchise then it is very important for you to know how much land is required to become an Xpressbees franchise partner. It is necessary to have a large enough space of about 500 square feet for the service centre, shipments management, proper space for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and parking area.
- Office: 150 square feet to 200 square feet
- Vehicle parking space: 200 square feet to 350 square feet
- Godown: 500 square feet to 800 square feet
- Well, the space requirements also depend on you that in which level you are going to open the courier franchise.
Manpower Required for Xpressbees Courier Franchise:
Now here is a very crucial aspect that comes while setting up an Xpressbees franchise involves the staffing and training of employees. And one franchisee partner must have to keep at least 5-10 staff such as a sales consultant, sales coordinator, manager, technicians, workshop manager, service advisor, salesperson, supervisor and store in charge. And they must be paid on a monthly or everyday basis ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000 (Monthly) depending upon the category.
Xpressbees Franchise Equipment Requirement:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Bar Code Reader.
- High-Speed Internet connectivity.
- Packaging Tape & Shipping label.
- Adhesive, Staplers & Pins.
- Electricity or Inverter Facility for continuous electricity.
- Interiors as per advised by Xpressbees Courier Company.
- CCTV camera for security purposes.
- Parcel Vehicle.
Xpressbees Franchise Cost:
Now we arrived at the most crucial point in the Xpressbees franchise and that is the Xpressbees franchise cost. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, etc. And also Xpressbees has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But let’s talk about it so you can be clear with your capital investment and runway capital. So here, you might have to keep a capital of 2 lakh to 7 lakh for the Xpressbees franchise cost.
Xpressbees Franchise Profit:
As we have researched Xpressbees as a franchisor provides 10% to 30% of monthly profit to their franchisees. Again we recommend you cross-check or verify it when you have the talk with Xpressbees about getting the franchise.
How to Xpressbees Franchise Apply Online?
- First, go to the official page of Xpressbees Contact Us Page.
- Here you will get 3 options; Feedback, Business Enquiry & Become A Franchisee. Now as you tap on the 3rd option (Become a Franchisee). There will be a form to fill in.
- Now fill in your name, complete address, mobile number, email id, State you wish to operate in, pin codes you wish to operate in, past experience and tell them about any other e-commerce players operating in this area or not.
- Then after some time or it might take a few days. Then if they finalize you to make their franchisee partner the concerned person or a manager will assist/guide you to get started with opening an Xpressbees franchise.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get Blue Dart Franchise
Xpressbees Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any queries related to the Xpressbees Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that we’ve mentioned below:
- Head Office: Building# B1, Kumar Cerebrum IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014
- Contact Number:+91 (020) 4911 1900 (Board number) & +91 (020) 4911 6100 (Customer Care)
- Email: email@example.com
Growth Tips For Xpressbees Franchise:
So, there is a very famous quote by a former French emperor;
“The amateurs discuss tactics: the professionals discuss logistics.”
Here we share 8 effective ways to grow your Xpressbees courier franchise business:
- Build a good relationship with Xpressbees Franchisor
- Optimize your online presence
- Choose your location wisely
- Plan your transportation & vehicles
- Leverage technology for automation
- Hire well-skilled employees
- On-time Delivery
- Make your customers delightful
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for the How to Get Xpressbees franchise. Becoming an Xpressbees franchise partner can be profitable yet tricky. An Xpressbees franchisee needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their franchise hub connected to the platform Xpressbees. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow in this fast-growing e-commerce market. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from parcel management to staff management to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. Is Xpressbees profitable?
Ans. The startup generates revenue by offering logistics, warehousing, and delivery services to its clients. It offers both B2C and B2B deliveries, along with cross-border logistics and 3PL services. Some of its major clients include Flipkart, Meesho, Snapdeal, MI, among others. Pune-based Xpressbees’ revenue from operations surged 1.8X to INR 1,904.4 Cr in FY22 from INR 1,010.1 Cr in FY21. While net loss declined 57% to INR 27.1 Cr from INR 63.4 Cr in FY21.
Q. What is Xpressbees franchise?
Ans. Today Xpressbees is India’s leading and fastest-growing logistics brand. And it is providing franchisees to expand their business and also gives opportunity to others to make a stable and profitable business by joining their franchise partner program. There is some eligibility criteria process that we discussed in our article that you must check out if you really want to get an Xpressbees franchise.
Q. What exactly does Xpressbees do?
Ans. Xprerssbees is the fastest-growing express logistics service provider in India catering to end-to-end supply chain solutions. This, for them, is not just a corporate brand-building cliché but a fact. The one they are very proud of. Since their inception, they have seen a near 100% growth in revenue on a year-to-year basis.
Q. Is Xpressbees a trustworthy business?
Ans. Xpressbees is not only doing business in India but also provides cross-border logistics services. It started in 2015 and its parent company is Busybees Logistics Solutions Private Limited. And yes it’s a trustworthy company. But we suggest you always read and verify the terms & conditions and dealership documents clearly with any company you are going to work with.
Q. How much does it cost to own an XpressBees Franchise?
Ans. It completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, etc. And also Xpressbees has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But, you might have to keep a capital of 2 lakh to 7 lakh for the Xpressbees franchise cost.
Q. How much does an XpressBees Franchise owner make?
Ans. As we have researched Xpressbees as a franchisor provides 10% to 30% of monthly profit to their franchisees. Again we recommend you cross-check or verify it when you have the talk with Xpressbees about getting the franchise. It means on average an Xpressbees franchisee can easily earn ₹25,000 to ₹70,000 per month.
Q. What are Xpressbees franchise requirements?
Ans. Well, to get the Xpressbees franchise you must keep a capital of at least ₹2 lakh to ₹5 lakh depending upon the location, size, etc. And some basic types of equipment (Computer, Internet, Vehicle, Bar code reader, printer, etc.). Then 4-10 manpower & most importantly a good location either owned or rented to operate the business and supply the parcels to end consumers.
Q. What is the Xpressbees franchise security deposit?
Ans. Well, Xpressbees has not mentioned clearly its franchise security deposit. But it is confirmed that it might be different for metro cities, urban cities and rural cities. It can vary from ₹50,000 to ₹5 lakh and might or not be refundable. So keep this in mind when you talk with their assistant or manager.
Q. How to Xpressbees franchise apply online?
Ans. First, go to the official page of Xpressbees Contact Us Page. Here you will get 3 options; Feedback, Business Enquiry & Become A Franchisee. Now as you tap on the 3rd option (Become a Franchisee). There will be a form to fill in some details like name, mobile number, preferred location, pincode, past experience, etc. Then the concerned person will talk to you if you got finalized for the Xpressbees franchise.