Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know how to get Rajesh Masala Distributorship. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Rajesh Masala franchise partner hub and the short key points of the Rajesh company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- Did You Know? Rajesh Masala Private Limited is a Private Company incorporated on 13 February 2004. But the company was founded in 1997 by the late industrialist R. R. Agrahari under the company banner of Agrahari Masala Udyog, in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh state, India.
- The “Rajesh Masala” brand has become a symbolic name in U.P. India. The Indian Subcontinent they have been successful, in being the leading manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of basic and formulated spices.
- According to IMARC Group, The Indian spices market size reached INR 160,676 Crores in 2022. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach INR 298,909 Crores by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.9% during 2022-2028.
- It has 2 variants of its products including Grounded/Basic Spices & Blended Spices.
- And not only in India but their products have also been appreciated by buyers and consumers around the world. They specialise in delivering tailor-made spices as per the requirements of their customers.
- So, now you know the potential of taking a Rajesh Masala dealership and want to make your own identity then let’s understand how to get Rajesh Masala distributorship in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of Rajesh Masala Distributorship:
- Unique Selling Proposition(USP): As we all know since 1997, Rajesh Masala is innovating in the spices market and the biggest features of Rajesh Masala come through production, packing, dispatching and marketing department rural women have been made self-reliant. And eventually, it became a household masala brand for Indian homes (especially in Uttar Pradesh) & restaurants. Also in all ways possible, it contributes to our nation as it is an Indian brand.
- Business Loyalty: If a brand is continuously growing and available for more than 26 years in the market then it is surely doing something innovative & working for good with consistency that’s why Rajesh Spices has reached in lakhs of retail outlets. And its dealer & super stockists will feel proud and credible in society by carrying the name “Rajesh Spices” and its wide range of grounded & blended spices.
- Customer Loyalty: Now we Indians are becoming more health conscious, want to be more patriotic for our country and an old, Indian & trusted product always sounds loyal to us. So we often prefer an Indian brand for any kind of purchase and everyone knows “Quality increases credibility and brings more retentivity of customers“.
- Brand Visibility: Not only in India but today its products have also been appreciated by buyers and consumers around the world. And there is a high possibility that almost every 10 in 4 Indians have consumed at least one Rajesh masala for a while either at home or at the restaurant or at paan ki dukan. So, it became already a large and trusted brand and any distributor can take advantage of this.
- Innovation: They are equipped with advanced automatic plant and machinery which enables the processing and packaging of manufactured spices all in a hygienic way. They have all the infra-structural facilities to conduct regular market surveys; analyze market trends to know about people’s choice and their food habits, which enable them to further improve and innovate in the quality of the spices.
- Income Potential: As your store name and products include Rajesh Spices then it will get automatically full traction and be easily searchable. Because of its uniqueness in the brand proposition. So in the end becoming an Rajesh Spices franchise will not only give you a higher volume of sales but also maximum earnings.
Rajesh Spices Product Categories:
- Grounded Spices: Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dhania Powder, Dry Mango Powder, Kali Mirch Powder, Kasoori Methi & Bhuna Jeera Powder.
- Blended Spices: Kitchen King Masala, Super Garam Masala, Sambhar Masala, Chhola Masala, Shahi Paneer Masala, Meat Masala, Fish Masala, Sabzi Masala, Garam Masala, Chat Masala, Kachauri Masala, Jal Jeera Powder, Achar Masal & Pavbhaji Masala.
How to Get Rajesh Masala Distributorship?
Although these mentioned requirements have not been clearly mentioned by Rajesh Spices. But if you have these documents and criteria you will be more preferable. Now follow these 7 simple and exact steps to become a Rajesh spices agency partner:-
Who Can Open Rajesh Masala Dealership?
Rajesh Spices allows all individual stores/shops, dealerships, distributorships, and established & well-known companies/brands like Private Limited companies, Sole Proprietorship firms, Limited Liability partnerships and any other organization registered under any other Act or legislation. And they would have to register by providing some required product and business information to become eligible for the Rajesh Masala dealership.
Documents For Rajesh Masala Dealership:
- Full Name & Email Id
- Active Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- 2-3 Photographs
- Regular GSTIN (If Applicable)
- Bank Account Details
- Business Location
- Copy of Land documents (Owning/Lease)
Space & Manpower For Rajesh Masala Franchise:
- The shop location should be around a high-footfall place.
- Shop Area: 200-500 sq ft.
- Godown: 500-800 sq ft.
- One/Two Distribution Vehicle.
- A minimum of 2-3 staff is enough for product handling, 1 for counter billing & data entry, a manager (if a big store) or otherwise you can manage it by yourself.
Don’t Miss It: How To Get Dabur Distributorship
Rajesh Masala Distributorship Cost:
- Well, Rajesh Spices has introduced the Rajesh Spices Distributorship model. But they have not clearly mentioned any distributorship cost anywhere. And be clear the Rajesh masala distributorship cost will completely depend upon the size of the place and it will be followed by the consumption and demand of spices in your locality.
- As per our assumption, you have to keep ₹8-12 lakh to start a Rajesh Masala dealership and it can also go up to ₹20 lakh as per set-up cost, infrastructure cost, manpower cost, electricity cost, etc.
Rajesh Masala Distributor Margin:
Again Rajesh Spices has not mentioned its profit margin anywhere, but as per its popularity, quality & demanded products, market penetration, and high investment, its dealership partner can assume that he/she can easily earn around 2-5 lakhs per month or even more than that. It also depends on the product variations. If we consider the average profit margin of the Rajesh Masala dealership, it might be around 4% to 12%. Also if you achieve the monthly or quarterly sales target then you can earn good bonus schemes additionally.
Rajesh Distributorship Application Form:
- First, go to the official page of the Rajesh Masala Distributorship Contact Online.
- After a lil scroll, you will see an enquiry form, from where you can make an enquiry regarding the Rajesh Masala Distributorship Apply form, where you have to fill in some of your and your business’s basic details.
- You will fill in Your Name, Company, City, State, Country, Select Enquiry Type (Customer Queries/Distributor Queries), Email Address, Mobile Number, and message (details on which you want a Rajesh Spices distributorship) and then submit the form.
- And after the form submission, it might take the time up to 3-5 business working days to get their response. Once they finalise you they will then do verification of documents. And after the verification part, they will assist you further to set up your Rajesh Masala dealership outlet and will guide you wherever you are stuck.
♦ Note: But be clear with the fact that Rajesh Spices is getting popular day by day and becoming the leading spices brand in the organised spices market in India. And it already spread and distributed its dealership across the country. And there might be a little possibility that there is no Rajesh spices dealership in your locality. So, apply only when there is no Rajesh Spices distributorship in your area otherwise it will automatically be rejected.
Rajesh Masala Distributorship Contact Number:
- Registered Office: Khasra No. 574,419,317,449, Topkhana, Raipur Phulwari Pargana & Tahsil – Amethi, Amethi, Sultanpur – 227405, (UP) India.
- Contact Number: +91-5368-223284
- Contact Via Email: email@example.com.
How to Increase Sales of Rajesh Spices:
So, there is a very famous quote on behalf of the founder of Rajesh Spices — Rajesh Agrahari;
“You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
Here we share 6 effective ways to increase your sales of Rajesh Spices:
- Keep Varieties of Products in the store
- Make & include Social Proof
- Stock up your inventory
- Good & efficient packaging
- Competitive Pricing
- Keep customer delight a priority
- By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for how to get Rajesh masala distributorship, Rajesh masala dealership which can be profitable yet tricky. A Rajesh dealers partner needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their physical store linked through the platform.
- And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow your offline business and give it a new identity with India’s far-trusted brand. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from registering to the product listing to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. What is the revenue of Rajesh masala?
Ans. The official name of Rajesh Masala is RAJESH MASALA UDYOG PRIVATE LIMITED. And Rajesh Masala Udyog’s operating revenues range is INR 100 cr – 500 cr for the financial year ending on 31 March 2022.
Q. Who is owner of Rajesh Masala?
Ans. Rajesh Spices was founded by Rajesh Agrahari in 1997. And Rajesh Agrahari and Chandrama Devi Agrahari are directors of Rajesh Masala.
Q. What is the net worth of Rajesh Masala?
Ans. As per corporate shareholdings filed for March 31, 2023, Rajesh publicly holds 68 stocks with a net worth of over Rs. 267,438.8 Cr.
Q. Rajesh Masala Amethi Contact Number?
Ans. Contact Number: +91-5368-223284
Q. Rajesh Masala Head Office?
Ans. Registered Office: Khasra No. 574,419,317,449, Topkhana, Raipur Phulwari Pargana & Tahsil – Amethi, Amethi, Sultanpur – 227405, (UP) India.
Q. Rajesh Masala Contact Number?