- In India, Ice cream means one thing: “The great Indian Kulfi/Qulfi”. Ice Cream was introduced by Mughal Empire in the 16th century when they used relays of horsemen to bring ice from the Hindu Kush to its capital Delhi. And the ice was used in fruit sorbets. It was also used to create kulfi, a popular frozen dairy dessert.
- The Ice Cream business seems to be the most lucrative food business as summer is India’s most considerable tropical weather. However, the consumption of ice cream in the winter months has been increasing in recent times thanks to many new flavours, natural fruit flavours, types of ice cream, and the growth of the food truck industry.
- According to market researcher IMARC, the ice cream market in India’s size reached INR 194.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach INR 508.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.5% during 2023-2028. So, now you know the potential of the ice cream business plan.
- Every ice cream lover, at least for once, has thought of owning an ice cream parlour! But owning an ice cream business is not as easy as it seems. But yes you can look at the ice cream franchise, which has built a strong presence across India. So, that you can maximize your profit with the brand.
- As of now people of India are becoming more health conscious, they are willing to pay high to eat better and to live better. And for ice cream, no one can beat the authentic taste of natural fruits as people consider fruits are way healthier than any kind of flavour.
About Naturals Ice Cream:-
- Naturals ice cream is a Manglore-based Indian ice cream brand. It is owned by Kamaths Ourtimes Ice Creams Pvt. Ltd. The real story of Naturals ice cream starts in 1984 when Mr Raghunandan Srinivas Kamath started his first outlet from a 300-sq-ft place in Juhu, Vile Parle in Mumbai with 4 staff and 12 ice cream flavours.
- And fast forward to the current scenario, today Naturals ice cream has reached various cities in India. As of April 2022, the Naturals ice cream chain has a total of 137 stores across 11 states (18 directly-owned stores and 119 franchised stores). Today you can assume it might have around 150-200 store count across 40+ cities in India.
- The company has expanded its production limit from 2 tonnes per day to 12 tonnes per day. They are also planning to spread their network in the UAE and South-East Asian markets. Naturals Ice Cream has won various awards for its ice cream flavours, company, and the quality of its products.
- Naturals Ice Cream shows its clear message in its tagline “Taste The Original”. As it is known for its truly original flavours. In a market full of artificial flavours, its ingredients do the talking. That’s why their secret recipe will always be their originality with 3 ingredients (Fruits, Milk & Sugar).
- You can easily measure its success when in the financial year 2015 its retail turnover was ₹115 crore and in just 5 years its retail turnover reached ₹300 crore in the financial year 2020.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Opportunity –
As we covered the success story of Naturals ice cream, they are continuously working on their mission to provide a natural and original taste of fruits in the form of ice cream. And there is always a need for a community or team to complete the mission and this leads to their franchise where they are welcoming passionate franchise partners by giving them the opportunity to open Naturals ice cream franchises in their locality.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Benefits:-
So, if you are thinking to start naturals ice cream franchise, then let’s talk about some major benefits you will get from Naturals ice cream;
- Since Naturals ice cream is popular for its uniqueness among ice cream lovers. So, you won’t have to push the ice cream to customers, they automatically pull to your store. Also if some of them have never listened of the Naturals ice cream brand they will eager to visit once to try the authentic taste of real and natural fruit-based ice cream.
- As the Naturals ice cream brand has won a number of awards and recognitions. It has been recognized for its 40 years old continuous legacy for its natural quality, authenticity and flavour. You can feel proud to be part of their journey and carry the brand name forward.
- A Naturals ice cream franchise requires very minimal investment and one can expect a return on investment(ROI) in a short period of time.
- You don’t have to spend a penny on marketing or advertising for your store as a franchise. All the marketing activities and promotional campaigns would take care of by the Naturals ice cream company itself.
- Naturals ice cream also offers start-up kit training. This training includes the franchisee and the recruited employees will get training on managing the store properly by the company in different aspects.
- You don’t have to think about making the ice cream the company will provide you with their range of ice cream flavours. Also, you can study your market and as per your market requirements, you can select and sell those particular flavours. And as the ice cream comes from the central manufacturing unit, the taste of the Naturals ice cream always remains the same, which increases customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Since Naturals ice cream has there own central production for its ice cream the inventory and logistics are centrally managed with proper assistance in terms of the franchise set-up, stock & supply chain management, strong distribution, marketing, continuous support, etc.
- And what the most admirable thing about the company’s franchise is its hustle-free franchise acquisition process. You can easily contact them just by filling out a simple form by giving them a few details about you, your location and your experience and the concerned person will contact you and help you get the franchise.
Business Model Of Naturals Ice Cream Franchise:-
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP):
- Natural fruits based ice cream
- 3 secret ingredients: Fruit, Milk & Sugar
- Natural used custom-made machines to avoid competitions
- No dependency on outsourcing
- A single central unit serves all franchises
- A variety of flavours to target each age group of people
- Transparency of freshly churned operations
- Value Proposition:
Naturals ice cream company offers about 130-150 different flavours, 20 of which are available throughout the year at very reasonable prices. The set of these 20 flavours includes (Anjeer, Chickoo, Choco-almond, Tender coconut, Watermelon, Kaju-Kismis, Roasted almond, Kesar-Pista, Choco-cream, Choco-walnut, Choco bite, Malai, etc). And some seasonal flavours of Naturals ice cream are (Mango, Strawberry, Litchi, Sitaphal, Peach-apricot, Black grapes, Kala Jamun, Guava, Jackfruit, etc). This is the foremost reason why Naturals ice cream stands out among its competitors.
- Naturals Ice Cream Target Customer:
- As we have seen Naturals ice cream has a range of about 150 different flavours of ice cream. And by this, they easily target each age group of people starting from kids to teenagers to youngsters to professionals to couples to old age people.
- Since they have different flavours and come in different sizes. So it won’t affect any low, middle, or high-income level consumers. All can easily enjoy the authentic taste of Naturals ice cream.
- Competitors of Naturals Ice Cream:
Although Naturals ice cream has an edge over its all competitors. But yes it faces some heads-up potential competition from Kwality Walls, Amul, Hagen Diaz, Havmor Ice Cream, Baskin Robbins, and Gold Spot.
- Naturals Ice Cream Marketing Strategy:
So, there is a very famous quote by Raghunandan Kamath;
You don’t have to wait for the ‘big idea.’ It is important to start and build upon the small ideas to create the biggest wins.
You might be surprised but the company spends less than 1% of its sales revenues on advertising, relying mainly on word of mouth to attain revenues. So, you can say Naturals ice cream heavily relies on word-of-mouth promotion and somewhere digital and social media advertising to reach the GenX, boomers, millennials and new GenZ generation.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Requirements:-
It takes strong determination and patience to build a business legacy of 40 years. So, it is obvious Naturals ice cream company never wants to compromise over trust, relationships, business ethics, culture, etc. So, they always expect the same from the investor who will take the Naturals ice cream franchise. Although the points we have noted below are not clearly mentioned by the company. But these are basic key points that you must keep in mind while taking their franchise;
- To take the Naturals ice cream franchise you should keep a capital of ₹12 lakh to ₹20 lakh.
- You must have an area of 200-500 sqft. for the store opening.
- The front area of the store needs to be approximately 8-10 ft as per the company’s requirements.
- Required Important Documents: Proprietor Photo, Proprietor Aadhaar Copy, Proprietor/Business Address Proof, Proprietor/Business PAN Copy, GST Registration Certificate, FSSAI copy by Naturals, Shop Address Proof, NOC of Shop, Business TAN Copy, Franchise Agreement.
- You must be dedicated to the franchise business and be able to attend all the training provided by the company.
- If you would have basic educational qualifications, academic certificates, business experience, and entrepreneurial status then can immediately qualify for the Naturals ice cream franchise.
- A kitchen area, Airconditioner, Computer, Internet connectivity, and CCTV are some compulsory requirements. And sitting area and online delivery service might be optional.
- The minimum staff requirement to run a Naturals ice cream franchise is 2-3 and they should be passionate to work in this industry. And there should not be any Natural ice cream franchise store within 5 to 7 kilometres.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Cost:-
Congratulations, If you are reading this I am sure you’ve decided to open a Naturals ice cream franchise. Now you’ll need to write a clear business plan in a notebook about work, investment, expenses, revenue sources and finally profits to make your business up. We guess it might bother you and takes a lot of time and effort. So we have made a complete cost-effective business table for your investment so you don’t have to waste time on this so much and can get launched your franchise as soon as feasible.
|Civil & Interior Work
|Machinery & Equipment
|Furniture & Fixture
|Total Investment Cost
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Profit:-
Well, Naturals ice cream provides around 30% to 55% profit margin to its franchise partner depending upon the product category. So let’s take an example to break down the Naturals ice cream franchise profit margin;
If the retail price of a Naturals ice cream is ₹200 and you are selling 300 ice creams on a daily basis and you have a profit margin of let’s say 40%, then your Natural ice cream franchise profit will be;
Daily Revenue = 200×300 = ₹60,000
40% of ₹60,000 = ₹24,000/day
Monthly Gross Profit = ₹24,000×30
|Now, here are the monthly expenses:
Finally, your Naturals ice cream profit will be;
Profit = ₹7,20,000 – ₹90,000
How To Get Naturals Ice Cream Franchise:-
Now you know the all requirements, benefits, advantages, eligibility criteria, investment and profit for how to get Naturals ice cream franchise. So let’s talk about the exact process to get it;
- Just click on Naturals Ice Cream Franchise and you will redirect to the official page of Naturals ice cream franchise queries.
- Enter the various details like your information, contact details, address, business/work experience, and finally the business location (description, retail space area sqft, frontage of retail space & demographics).
- Submit the form for the Naturals Ice Cream franchise request. Then after verifying the concerned person will call you and assist you with it.
Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Contact Details:-
Now if you want to take the Naturals ice cream franchise and there is any query then you may directly contact the company via the given details as mentioned below:
- Official Website: www.naturalicecreams.in
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Plot 55 ABCD & 56 D, Kandivali Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivali (W), Mumbai – 400 067.
- Naturals Ice Cream Franchise Contact Number: 022 62691984
Conclusion & Suggestion:-
- Since the inception of Naturals ice cream, they have succeeded to maintain the authenticity of their ice cream with the same natural fruit taste without mixing any colours or textures. So, the company provide every kind of support to their franchise partners to maintain and grow their legacy because they consider every store’s image is the brand’s image. Also, they won’t tolerate any bad steps that can impact the image of the brand.
- Naturals ice cream needs no introduction today as Natural ice cream company has achieved many awards and accomplishments in the ice cream industry. As they have a strong network of more than 160 stores and a presence across India this is the golden opportunity to be a part of their success journey.
- Always make sure we won’t advise or assure you with a future prediction like what will happen with your franchise business in the next 5 years or anytime frame. So, we recommend you check and verify all the standard franchise agreements with a qualified advocate.
Q. Is Naturals ice cream franchise profitable?
Ans. Well, Naturals ice cream has not clearly mentioned the profit margin. But as we researched the industry you can easily expect the Naturals ice cream profit margin to range between 30% to 55% depending upon their various products.
Q. What is the Naturals ice cream franchise contact number?
Ans. Naturals ice cream office address: Plot 55 ABCD & 56 D, Kandivali Industrial Estate, Charkop, Kandivali (W), Mumbai – 400 067. And for the Naturals ice cream franchise contact number: 022 62691984.
Q. What is the price of brand deposits, franchise fees, royalties in Naturals ice cream?
Ans. As the company mentioned in their Franchise FAQ section, currently they don’t charge deposits or franchise fees but they will introduce it soon near future. So, go and check their official site for further confirmation.
Q. What kind of support does Naturals ice cream company provide to their franchisee?
Ans. After the confirmation of they are ready to make you a franchise partner, they introduce a starting kit for location selection, staff training, store design, menu selection, supply chain management, and in advertising and marketing.
Q. What is the cost of Naturals ice cream franchise?
Ans. On the official page of Naturals ice cream, they did not disclose any franchise cost. They said they only share profit margins, ROI and of course Naturals franchise cost after they have shortlisted you as our prospective franchisee.
Q. What is the monthly income of Naturals Ice Cream?
Ans. In the financial year 2015, they made ₹115 crore of revenue and in just 5 years they have crossed revenue of ₹300 crore in the financial year 2020. And yes the company is operating in profit. Naturals Ice-Cream stores are profitable in the whole of India. Few of them are earning 2 lakhs of profit per month.
Q. What are the different licenses that I will need before opening a Naturals Ice Cream franchise?
Ans. Your ID Proof, Address Proof, Aadhaar Copy, Proprietor/Business Address Proof, Proprietor/Business PAN Copy, GST Registration Certificate, FSSAI copy by Naturals, Shop Address Proof, NOC of Shop, Business TAN Copy, Franchise Agreement.