Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know about how to get Myntra Delivery franchise. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Myntra courier company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- In 2007, Vineet Saxena, Ashutosh Lawania, and Mukesh Bansal started the most favourite among Indian youth e-commerce platform Myntra to provide consumers with personalized gift items such as t-shirts, Mugs, Mouse Pads, and others.
- Myntra is India’s one of biggest fashion and casual lifestyle products e-commerce companies and has headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Shopper addition will continue to be at the heart of future e-retail growth. In 2021 India’s online shopper base was only 180–190 million shopped online in 2021 and is estimated to increase to 400–450 million by 2027.
- According to research by Research And Markets, India’s Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 435.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 650.52 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- The fashion, beauty and lifestyle major Myntra offers its largest-ever assortment of 1 million styles from over 5,000 brands such as H&M, Levis, Louis Philippe, Mango, Forever 21, Urbanic, Biba, Nike, and Fossil, among others and caters for services to over 19,000 pin codes across the country.
- Also after Myntra’s partnership with Flipkart, Myntra has overall 1,50,000 products of over 1000 brands with a distribution area of around 9000 pin codes in India. Also, Myntra Started using Flipkart logistics firm Ekart to ensure fair and fast delivery. So, now you know the potential of getting a Myntra courier franchise and if you want to kick start your entrepreneurial journey with Myntra then let’s understand how to get Myntra delivery franchise in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of Myntra Delivery Partner:-
- Brand Reputation: Today the Myntra brand is well-recognised & well-respected in the Indian market, and you’ll feel proud by carrying this brand as a franchise. A franchisee can easily leverage brand recognition to quickly establish himself in the market and attract customers.
- Technology & Network Leverage: Myntra was acquired in 2014 & Ekart was acquired in 2015. And from then onwards both are working on the absorption of delivery charges within the selling price for larger goods like ACs, refrigerators, etc. This will help reduce the cost of products for consumers and increase their purchasing power. So, it leverages the networks and tech-driven integration of Flipkart so that it can offer franchisees a tech-driven supply chain to ensure timely and hassle-free deliveries through API-based integration for shipment creation, tracking and resolution.
- Franchisee Training & Support: The franchisor typically provides training, business support, and guidance to help the franchisee get started and be successful.
- Customer Obsession: For a good customer experience, the Ekart delivery franchise provides services like same-day delivery, delivery on the next day, cash on delivery, etc. And both leading e-commerce companies are constantly trying to explore new ways of enhancing customer experience and being able to cater to more and more customers across the country.
- Broad Services: As per Ekart, it majorly offers 3 types of services: First Mile and Last Mile Coverage, Customer Pick Ups, and Easy Payment Options. We discuss these services further in this article.
- Low Investment Set-up: The set-up cost for the Myntra franchise is quite the same as Ekart, a low and fast income generating model as it comes with various opportunities, supports their requirements of capital, access to technology, equipment and knowledge.
Myntra Mission, Vision & Values:
- Mission and Vision: To provide a hassle-free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal.
- Values: Its values revolve around giving consumers the power and ease of purchasing fashion and lifestyle products online.
Myntra Delivery Franchise Service:
- Since Myntra is India’s one of biggest fashion and casual lifestyle products e-commerce companies. And after its merger with Flipkart, it leverages the networks and tech-driven integration of Flipkart so that it can offer franchisees a tech-driven supply chain to ensure timely and hassle-free deliveries through API-based integration for shipment creation, tracking and resolution.
- Myntra is fashion focused e-commerce brand, not a logistics brand, but provides seamless courier service Myntra partners with third-party logistics companies and delivers products to customers’ doorstep.
- And here is two ways to get a Myntra courier franchise. Firstly you can go with Ekart Logistics which provides two franchise options, namely, subsidiary and master. Also, you can become Myntra’s third-party logistics partner by contacting them.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get DTDC Franchise
Myntra Logistics Franchise Training:
The franchisor typically provides training, business support, and guidance to help the franchisee get started and be successful. To start a Myntra delivery franchise, you as a franchisee will need training that will be provided online and also offline if required, and for this, you can choose your nearest Myntra/Ekart Logistic franchise training centre. Apart from this, you will be guided by the particular logistics partner in case of any kind of problem.
How to Get Myntra Delivery Franchise?
The process of getting a Myntra courier franchise is very straightforward. It follows the robust model, just like the others, which means that interested franchisee partners can register on the platform and can become the partner of India’s leading logistics brand Ekart or become a part of India’s biggest fashion e-commerce brand.
Well, Myntra has not mentioned any eligibility criteria, documents, equipment, space requirement and manpower to become a Myntra logistics franchise partner. But if you have these mentioned qualifications and requirements you would get more preference over others.
Eligibility Criteria for Myntra Delivery Partner:
- The minimum qualification is a 10th & 12th pass.
- The minimum considerable age limit is 21 years.
- The applicants must be free from any criminal cases.
- The franchisee should have experience in the logistics/courier business.
- Must have a proper space, required capital, and all legal documents including identity proof, property address proof, ITR return, GST registration, and others to get the franchise.
Documents Required For Myntra Courier Franchise:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card/Driving License, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Bank Account Passbook, Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Phone Number, Email ID, Photographs
- Other Financial Documents including GST, NOC
- Land Ownership/Rental Agreement
- Demand draft for security deposit and setup fee
- A Canceled cheque & 6 months’ Bank Statement
Myntra Logistics Franchise Equipment Requirement:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Bar Code Reader.
- High-Speed Internet connectivity.
- Packaging Tape & Shipping label.
- Adhesive, Staplers & Pins.
- Electricity or Inverter Facility for continuous electricity.
- Interiors as per advised by /MyntraEkart Courier Company.
- CCTV camera for security purposes.
- Parcel Vehicle.
Space Requirements For Myntra Logistics Franchise:
If you want to take Myntra Logistics Franchise then it is very important for you to know how much land is required to become a Myntra delivery franchise partner. It is necessary to have a large enough space of about 500 square feet for the service centre, shipments management, proper space for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and parking area.
- Office: 150 square feet to 200 square feet
- Vehicle parking space: 200 square feet to 350 square feet
- Godown: 500 square feet to 800 square feet
- Well, the space requirements also depend on you that in which level you are going to open the courier franchise.
Manpower for Myntra Delivery Franchise:
Now here is a very crucial aspect that comes while setting up a Myntra logistics franchise involves the staffing and training of employees. And one franchisee partner must have to keep at least 5-10 staff such as a sales consultant, sales coordinator, manager, technicians, workshop manager, service advisor, salesperson, supervisor and store in charge. And they must be paid on a monthly or everyday basis ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000 (Monthly) depending upon the category.
Myntra Delivery Franchise Cost:
Now we arrived at the most crucial point in the Myntra logistics franchise and that is the Myntra delivery franchise cost. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, zone vice (area zone/district zone) etc. And also Myntra has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But let’s talk about it so you can be clear with your capital investment and runway capital.
- If you go Ekart franchise then you will have an option of 2 types of Ekart franchise and you might have to keep ₹3-7 lakh for the Ekart franchise cost.
- But if you want to directly become a Myntra third-party logistics partner then you might have to keep around ₹4-8 lakh.
Myntra Courier Franchise Profit:
As we have researched Myntra again has not mentioned its delivery franchisee’s profit part but deep down we can say it might work as an Ekart franchise, as it is part of Flipkart.
- The expected return on investment is around 20%.
- The profit margin depends on the package category, size, and total product price. Therefore, it is difficult to tell the exact delivery fee because even Ekart/Myntra has not mentioned on it anything.
- There is a simple funda, the more you deliver the more you can earn because today Myntra delivers around 4 lakhs+ products a day. And if you can deliver 80% of your assigned parcels then the company might give an extra 5 per parcel.
Again we recommend you cross-check or verify it when you have the talk with Gati about getting the franchise.
Read More: How To Get Delhivery Franchise
How to Apply Myntra Logistics Franchise?
So, Ekart, Myntra and Flipkart have not publicly shared any links, website pages, or even an email id for franchise contacts. But don’t worry dear we are here to help you with that. So you have two options for this, just follow this online and offline process to get Myntra/Ekart franchise with ease.
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number, type of business, handling capacity, and preferred locations(s) of operation and they will respond to you within a few times. Then they will send you an official link to apply for Myntra/Ekart franchise through a Flipkart ADM Enquiry Form. You have to open the link and fill in your email id, mobile number, Pincode, and some details according to your preference and then just submit the form. And wait for the revert from them, they will notify you if you’ll be eligible for the Myntra delivery partner franchise.
- The safest and most practical way to apply for the Myntra franchise is to write a letter to the company’s head office and send it by speed post or as a registered letter.
- Also, you can visit the nearest Myntra/Ekart Head Office and then ask for the application form. Now start filling up the application form manually. Attach all the documents demanded by the company. And finally, submit the form to the head office of Myntra/Ekart Logistics. For more information, you can also contact the company on Myntra/EKart company helpline Number.
Myntra Delivery Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any queries related to the Ekart/Myntra Logistics Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that we’ve mentioned below:
- Ekart’s Contact Us Page: https://ekartlogistics.com/
- Ekart Toll-Free Helpline Number: 18002089090, 18002081888, 1800420111
- Myntra’s Contact Us Page: https://life.myntra.com/contact/
- Myntra Customer Service: 080 6156 1999
Read More About How To Get Xpressbees Franchise
Growth Tips For Myntra Delivery Franchise:
So, there is a very famous quote by one of Myntra’s founder Mukesh Bansal:
“We will unearth the talent from every part of India and give them a platform to make it big”.
Here we share 7 effective ways to grow your Myntra courier franchise business:
- Build a good relationship with the Franchisor
- Optimize your online presence
- Choose your location wisely
- Plan your transportation & vehicles
- Leverage technology for automation
- Hire well-skilled employees
- Make your customers delightful
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for the How to Get Myntra delivery franchise. Becoming a Myntra delivery partner can be profitable yet tricky. A Myntra courier franchisee needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their franchise hub connected to the platform Myntra. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow in this fast-growing e-commerce market. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from parcel management to staff management to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. Who is Myntra delivery partner?
Ans. One can become a Myntra delivery partner either by joining Ekart Franchise (because Flipkart has acquired Myntra) or with Third-party logistics to become the delivery partner and serve end customers.
Q. Myntra Logistics Franchise Cost!
Ans. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, zone vice (area zone/district zone) etc. And also Myntra has not mentioned clearly the investment part.
- If you go with Ekart Delivery it will cost around ₹3-7 lakh. But if you want to directly become a Myntra third-party logistics partner then you might have to keep around ₹4-8 lakh.
Q. Myntra Delivery Franchise Apply Online!
Ans. So, Ekart, Myntra and Flipkart have not publicly shared any links, website pages, or even an email id for franchise contacts. But don’t worry dear we are here to help you with that. So you have two options for this, just follow this online and offline process to get Myntra/Ekart franchise with ease. And in this article, you find both detailed ways to apply for a Myntra delivery franchise.
Q. What is franchise fee in Flipkart?
Ans. Flipkart does not charge any franchise fee in Ekart. They only take a security deposit of ₹50,000 to ₹1 lakh depending on the franchise type.
Q. How can I get Flipkart delivery franchise in India?
Ans. All you have to do is email Ekart from email@example.com, they will send you a Flipkart ADM link to fulfil complete your personal details, business details, location details and ask for some preferences according to your capital investment and interest. Then they will contact you further if you will be elected as Ekart Franchise Delivery Partner.