Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know about how to get Meesho delivery franchise. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Meesho company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- Founded by two IIT Delhi graduates Vidit Atre and Sanjeev Baranwal in December 2015. Meesho has emerged as India’s largest reselling e-commerce application in the past few years. It allows anybody to establish a company without having to put up any initial investment. Because its focus is on the social commerce market.
- According to IMARC Group, the Indian social commerce market has reached US$3.3 Bn in 2022 and the firm expects the market to reach US$ 18.2 Bn by 2028 adding a CAGR of 32.7%.
- Shopper addition will continue to be at the heart of future e-retail growth. In 2021 India’s online shopper base was only 180–190 million shopped online in 2021 and is estimated to increase to 400–450 million by 2027.
- Meesho has crossed the 11 lakh sellers milestone on its platform, with more than 6 lakh small businesses (around 80%) being new-to-e-commerce and Meesho was their first exposure to the world of online selling.
- According to research by Research And Markets, India’s Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 435.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 650.52 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- It covers 28000+ Pincodes served across India. So, now you know the potential of getting a Meesho logistics franchise and if you want to kick start your entrepreneurial journey with Meesho then let’s understand how to get Meesho delivery franchise in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of Meesho Delivery Partner Franchise:-
- Brand Reputation: Today Meesho is India’s largest reselling platform and is well-recognised & well-respected in the Indian market, and you’ll feel proud by carrying this brand as a franchise. A franchisee can easily leverage brand recognition to quickly establish himself in the market and attract customers.
- Technology & Network Leverage: Meesho has enabled sellers & buyers from tier 2-3 cities and rural India are finding value in the platform’s ease of operations and technologies customised as per their unique needs. This will help reduce the cost of products for consumers and increase their purchasing power. It also offers franchisees a tech-driven supply chain to ensure timely and hassle-free deliveries through API-based integration for shipment creation, tracking and resolution.
- Franchisee Training & Support: The franchisor typically provides training, business support, and guidance to help the franchisee get started and be successful.
- Customer Obsession: For a good customer experience, the Meesho delivery franchise provides services like same-day delivery, delivery on the next day, cash on delivery, etc. And both leading e-commerce companies are constantly trying to explore new ways of enhancing customer experience and being able to cater to more and more customers across the country.
- Low Investment Set-up: The set-up cost for the Meesho logistics franchise is quite the same as others, a low and fast income generating model as it comes with various opportunities, and supports their requirements of capital, access to technology, equipment and knowledge.
Meesho Mission, Vision & Values:
- Mission: Democratise internet commerce for everyone.
- Vision: Meesho’s vision is to enable 100 million small businesses in India, including individual entrepreneurs, to succeed online.
- Values: “Acting with Integrity is such a core value of Meesho. And the gold standard for integrity is that you should do things right and with integrity even when nobody’s watching you!”
In Case You Missed It: How To Get DTDC Franchise
Meesho Delivery Franchise Service:
- Meesho offers the lowest shipping cost across all online platforms in India. They have tied up with multiple Logistics Partners who pick up the product from the seller’s location and deliver it straight to the customer. Also, offers franchisees a tech-driven supply chain to ensure timely and hassle-free deliveries through API-based integration for shipment creation, tracking and resolution.
- Meesho is a social-commerce-focused e-commerce brand, not a logistics brand, but provides seamless courier service Meesho partners with third-party logistics companies and delivers products to customers’ doorstep.
- And you will have to directly contact them to become Meesho’s third-party logistics partner.
Meesho Logistics Franchise Training:
The franchisor typically provides training, business support, and guidance to help the franchisee get started and be successful. To start a Meesho delivery franchise, you as a franchisee will need training that will be provided online and also offline if required, and for this, you can choose your nearest Meesho’s Logistic franchise training centre. Apart from this, you will be guided by the particular logistics partner in case of any kind of problem.
How to Get Meesho Delivery Franchise?
The process of getting a Meesho courier franchise is very straightforward. It follows the robust model, just like the others, which means that interested franchisee partners can register on the platform and can become the partner of India’s leading social-commerce brand Meesho.
Well, Meesho has not mentioned any eligibility criteria, documents, equipment, space requirement and manpower to become a Myntra logistics franchise partner. But if you have these mentioned qualifications and requirements you would get more preference over others.
Eligibility Criteria for Meesho Delivery Partner:
- The minimum qualification is a 10th & 12th pass.
- The minimum considerable age limit is 21 years.
- The applicants must be free from any criminal cases.
- The franchisee should have experience in the logistics/courier business.
- Must have a proper space, required capital, and all legal documents including identity proof, property address proof, ITR return, GST registration, and others to get the franchise.
Documents Required For Meesho Courier Franchise:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card/Driving License, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Bank Account Passbook, Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Phone Number, Email ID, Photographs
- Other Financial Documents including GST, NOC
- Land Ownership/Rental Agreement
- Demand draft for security deposit and setup fee
- A Canceled cheque & 6 months’ Bank Statement
Meesho Logistics Franchise Equipment Requirement:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Bar Code Reader.
- High-Speed Internet connectivity.
- Packaging Tape & Shipping label.
- Adhesive, Staplers & Pins.
- Electricity or Inverter Facility for continuous electricity.
- Interiors as per advised by Meesho OR 3PL Courier Company.
- CCTV camera for security purposes.
- Parcel Vehicle.
Space Requirements For Meesho Logistics Franchise:
If you want to take Meesho Logistics Franchise then it is very important for you to know how much land is required to become a Meesho delivery franchise partner. It is necessary to have a large enough space of about 500 square feet for the service centre, shipments management, proper space for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and parking area.
- Office: 150 square feet to 200 square feet
- Vehicle parking space: 200 square feet to 350 square feet
- Godown: 500 square feet to 800 square feet
- Well, the space requirements also depend on you that in which level you are going to open the courier franchise.
Manpower for Meesho Delivery Franchise:
Now here is a very crucial aspect that comes while setting up a Meesho logistics franchise involves the staffing and training of employees. And one franchisee partner must have to keep at least 5-10 staff such as a sales consultant, sales coordinator, manager, technicians, workshop manager, service advisor, salesperson, supervisor and store in charge. And they must be paid on a monthly or everyday basis ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000 (Monthly) depending upon the category.
Meesho Delivery Franchise Cost:
- Now we arrived at the most crucial point in the Meesho logistics franchise and that is the Meesho delivery franchise cost. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, zone vice (area zone/district zone) etc. And also Meesho has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But let’s talk about it so you can be clear with your capital investment and runway capital.
- As Meesho does not provide its franchise till this time. So, if you want to become a Myntra third-party logistics partner then you might have to keep around ₹3-8 lakh.
Meesho Logistics Franchise Profit:
As we have researched Meesho again has not mentioned its delivery franchisee’s profit part. But as we researched the profit in this logistics might be the same as others but this only depends on how many parcels you are delivering per day.
- The expected return on investment is around 20%.
- The profit margin depends on the package category, size, and total product price. Therefore, it is difficult to tell the exact delivery fee because even big company like Ekart & Myntra has not mentioned on it anything.
- There is a simple funda, the more you deliver the more you can earn because today Meesho delivers more than 2 million+ products a day. And if you can deliver 80% of your assigned parcels then the 3PL company might give an extra ₹5 per parcel.
Again we recommend you cross-check or verify it when you have the talk with Meesho or any other third-party logistics brand (partners with Meesho) about getting the franchise.
How to Apply Meesho Logistics Franchise?
So, Meesho has not publicly shared any links, website pages, or even an email id for franchise contacts. But don’t worry dear we are here to help you with that. So you have two options for this, just follow this online and offline process to get Meesho franchise with ease.
- As Meesho has partnered with good and efficient delivery partners such as Delhivery, Xpressbees, and Ecom Express to ensure the timely delivery of products to its customers. So, you can directly contact them to deliver Meesho’s parcels.
- The safest and most practical way to apply for the Meesho franchise is to write a letter to the company’s head office and send it by speed post or as a registered letter.
- Also, you can visit the nearest Meesho Head Office and then ask for the application form. Now start filling up the application form manually. Attach all the documents demanded by the company. And finally, submit the form to the head office of Meesho Logistics. For more information, you can also contact the company on Meesho company helpline Number.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get Post Office Franchise
Meesho Delivery Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any queries related to the Meesho Logistics Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that we’ve mentioned below:
- Meesho Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Meesho Contact Number: 080-61799600
- Office Address: 06-105-B, 06-102, (138 Wu) Vaishnavi Signature, No. 78/9, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru-560103, Karnataka, India.
Growth Tips For Meesho Delivery Franchise:
So, there is a very famous quote by one of Meesho’s founder Vidit Aatrey:
“Even the junior-most employee in your company should be well versed with the company’s visions and ideas that you generally discuss in the boardrooms.”
Here we share 7 effective ways to grow your Meesho logistics franchise business:
- Build a good relationship with the Franchisor
- Optimize your online presence
- Choose your location wisely
- Plan your transportation & vehicles
- Leverage technology for automation
- Hire well-skilled employees
- Make your customers delightful
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for the How to Get Meesho delivery franchise. Becoming a Meesho delivery partner can be profitable yet tricky. A Meesho courier franchisee needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their franchise hub connected to the platform Meesho. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow in this fast-growing e-commerce market. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from parcel management to staff management to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. How do I become a Meesho delivery partner?
Ans. As till now Meesho does not provide any courier franchise offer or have a personal franchise service portal. But yes to deliver Meesho’s parcels it uses thrid-party logistics services such as Delhivery, Xpressbees, and Ecom Express to ensure the timely delivery of products to its customers. So, you can directly contact either your nearby Meesho’s office or you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Q. Who is Meesho courier partner?
Ans. Well, Meesho has tied up with multiple Logistics Partners/Courier Partners who pick up the product from the seller’s location and deliver it straight to the customer. Also, offers franchisees a tech-driven supply chain to ensure timely and hassle-free deliveries through API-based integration for shipment creation, tracking and resolution.
Q. Who pays for shipping in Meesho?
Ans. So, Seller pay the shipping charges. But Mesho has onboarded multiple courier partners that offer the lowest shipping rates. Also, in case of a return shipment, the seller is charged a return shipping fee based on the weight of the product.
Q. How do I get a Meesho distributorship?
Ans. You can do business with Meesho with these two most effective ways. Firstly by becoming Meesho Seller and by becoming Meesho Delivery Franchise. And for all these details we have mentioned in this article.
Q. Which logistics does Meesho use?
Ans. Meesho does not provide any courier franchise offer or have a personal franchise service portal. But yes to deliver Meesho’s parcels it uses thrid-party logistics services such as Delhivery, Xpressbees, and Ecom Express to ensure the timely delivery.
Q. How does Meesho logistics work?
Ans. Meesho takes the responsibility of shipping and delivery, and it’s free Meesho ties up with trustworthy logistic partners, who deliver the products to customers all over India. Resellers do not have to worry about the logistics or the delivery.