Hello curious businessman, I know you eagerly want to know about how to get Gati franchise. But before we go deep down into this let’s understand some brief points about the Gati courier company. Also here is the table of contents available, by which you can directly go to the part you want to know about.
- Gati Limited is India’s leading premier express distribution and supply chain management company. It offers surface and air express logistics, warehousing and supply chain, air freight and e-commerce services.
- According to research by Research And Markets, India’s Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 435.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 650.52 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.36%.
- Gati comes with expertise in surface and air express and provides customized solutions for retail and MSME sectors, Gati gives businesses the added advantage of an unmatched network.
- Gati always looks ahead to delight its customers and enable swift, safe and timely deliveries, every single time by introducing a digital-first approach, a plethora of tools like digital payment modes, enterprise-wide ERP systems, Gati Genie chatbot on WhatsApp, etc.
- Gati’s network covers over 21000 PIN Codes and 735 of India’s 739 districts. So, now you know the potential of getting a Gati Franchise and if you want to kick start your entrepreneurial journey with Gati then let’s understand how to get Gati courier franchise in this article of Bazaar Neeti. Let’s Go!
Benefits of Gati Courier Franchise:-
- Brand Reputation: Today Gati has pioneered express distribution and supply chain solutions in India, and you’ll feel proud by carrying this brand as a franchise. A franchisee can easily leverage brand recognition to quickly establish himself/herself in the market and attract customers.
- Technology Leverage: Gati heavily relies on technology to run its business smoothly. It provides end-to-end logistics solutions backed by future-ready digital tools and technology.
- Franchisee Training & Support: Gati focuses extensively on training its personnel. After your successful joining, they will provide you with training both online and also offline if required to perform your job well.
- Leverage a strong customer base and market reach.
- Support to start off a business.
- Automatic commission payments.
- Exclusive partner incentive schemes.
- Multi-modal transport services.
Gati Vision, Mission& Values:
- Vision: Ingenuity is in motion to serve stakeholders for market leadership, by far.
- Mission: Always be customer-centric and proactive. Create digitally-enabled, well-governed, logistics magic, worldwide.
- Values: Gati majorly focuses on these 5 values:
- Entrepreneurship with a Purpose
- Customer Centricity
- Innovation & Execution
- Care for Environment and Society
In Case You Missed It: How To Get DTDC Franchise
Gati Franchise Services Types:-
- Gati-KWE’s Express service offers a complete range of express distribution services that give you the flexibility to choose as per your business requirement.
- You could choose and customize distribution services according to your requirement and convenience. Gati-KWE Express offers cost-effective and time-sensitive services for a parcel, freight and special cargo movement. Gati-KWE Express provides two types of services i.e. Express Plus Service and Express Service.
Supply Chain Solution:
- Gati-KWE’s supply chain management solutions span over 65 warehouses across the country, including 3 e-fulfilment centres that cater to sectors like e-Commerce, hospitality, healthcare and electronics, among others. With each warehouse designed and built to meet global standards, their dedicated team of experts is backed by the latest in tools, technologies and processes designed for the business’s advantage.
- With Gati-KWE, one’s business benefits from world-class facilities like shop floor automation, sophisticated racking systems and conveyor belts, robust material handling, technology-enabled warehousing, and more.
Express Retail Services:
Now Wherever you shift, make sure your beloved bike comes with you. Gati’s BIKE EXPRESS is a specialized service to transport two-wheelers across the length & breadth of the country -safely, quickly, and reliably.
- ‘Laabh’ is specially devised to meet all the regular shipping requirements of individuals as well as small & medium enterprises. This service is designed for transporting NON COMMERCIAL households, equipment, home appliances, etc.
- This value package offers a low shipping rate of ₹650* for up to 20 kg. The best part is that it’s a single-price option for delivery across India. Gati also provides in-transit visibility and real-time information on shipment movement through Vehicle Tracking Systems, emails & SMS updates.
- Gati also offers easy-to-ship boxes at extremely low prices;10 Kg Box available at ₹40
20 Kg Box available at ₹70
- Understanding the fact that every customer has a unique requirement, Surface–Lite was developed for small non-commercial household goods and corporate organizations sending gifts, print materials and other such small cargo.
- Surface–Lite is available at a flexible shipping rate for a single package of ₹100 – up to 1 kg, ₹150 – 2kg and ₹200 – 3kg. This service is backed by Gati’s wide network and over three decades of experience in express distribution and supply chain solutions.
- Gati understands that time-bound deliveries are the need of the hour. Premium Flexilite, an Air Express service is not just fast but cost-efficient too. The unique feature of Premium Flexilite is that it ships smaller parcels for an all–freight rate. Moreover, Gati’s unmatched multimodal network offers seamless connectivity to take your shipment down to the last mile.
- Whether it is door-to-door delivery of your time-bound documents and packages or the need to send time-sensitive cargo across India, this service offers delivery within 24 hours/48 hours/more than 48 hours (Multimodal) to all the metro & non-metro locations.
|PREMIUM FLEXILITE (NATIONAL)
|250/first kg & 90/additional kg
|PREMIUM FLEXILITE (WITHIN ZONE)
|250/first kg & 70/additional kg
- Gati believes that every piece of art embodies immense hard work, passion & love. Art Express is a special service offered by Gati to transport art pieces with utmost care.
- Gati’s team undergoes extensive training in handling, packaging and transportation of valuable art pieces. This expertise, combined with unmatched reach and state-of-art infrastructure makes Gati’s art express an ideal choice for private collectors, antique dealers, galleries, corporate buyers, fine arts specialists, interior designers and artists getting ready for exhibitions.
- Student Express is an exclusively designed service for students relocating to/ from the hostel. A perfect option for any student who is looking for the most affordable and reliable service for their materials like books, musical instruments or even their bikes. GATI help you safely pack, wrap and dispatch them off to your chosen destination.
- If you’d like to have them set up a kiosk right next to your Hostel for bulk Student pick-ups and deliveries, contact us at: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
End To End Logistics:
- Synonymous with facilitating a hassle-free and personalized flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of consumption, Gati-KWE offers end-to-end Logistics solutions for individuals and corporates alike.
- The pro logistics solutions offered by Gati-KWE span more than 99% of districts in India and have the rare distinction of the largest multi-modal connectivity comprising surface, air, and rail. Further boosting the logistics management are over 500 pick-up points in India and coverage of more than 200 countries managed by a sizeable workforce of over 5500 people.
Gati’s Express Distribution Model:
- Express Plus: Express Plus offers direct route connectivity to all major locations in India, thereby helping you save on time.
- Express: A cost-effective surface cargo movement service for shipments that have a time-definite delivery schedule.
- Premium Plus: Service that promises delivery within 12 hours or before the next day at noon across all major ports in India.
- Premium: Assured delivery within 24 hours, 48 hours and more than 48 hours (Multimodal) to all the metro & non-metro locations.
Gati Courier Franchise Model:
- Counter Kiosk: Minimum 50 sq ft. or existing shop required.
- Mobile Kiosk: Four-wheeler required.
- Hybrid Kiosk: Must have an office space & transport vehicle.
Gati Franchise Training:
Gati focuses extensively on training its personnel. After your successful joining, they will provide you with the training both online and in person if required. Effective, hands-on training is provided to all franchise partners so they become a holistic part of the Gati family. It also included will be instructions on how to pack products properly and calculate different expenses. They have undergone rigorous training to address any service-related question adequately to perform your job well.
Read More: How To Get Ekart Franchise
How to Get Gati Franchise?
The process of getting a Gati franchise is very straightforward. It follows the robust model, which means that interested franchisee partners can register on the platform and can become partners of India’s leading & fastest-growing premier express distribution and supply chain management company Gati.
Well, Gati has not mentioned any eligibility criteria, documents, equipment, space requirement and manpower to become a Gati courier franchise partner. But if you have these mentioned qualifications and requirements you would get more preference over others.
Eligibility Criteria for Gati Franchise:
- The minimum qualification is a 10th & 12th pass.
- The minimum considerable age limit is 18+ years.
- The applicants must be free from any criminal cases.
- If the franchisee has experience in the logistics/courier business, it will be preferable.
- Must have a proper space, required capital, and all legal documents including identity proof, property address proof, ITR return, GST registration, and others to get a Gati franchise.
Documents Required For Gati Franchise:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card/Driving License, PAN Card
- Address Proof: Bank Account Passbook, Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- Phone Number, Email ID, Photographs
- Other Financial Documents including GST, NOC
- Land Ownership/Rental Agreement
- Demand draft for security deposit and setup fee
- A Canceled cheque & 6 months’ Bank Statement
Gati Franchise Equipment Requirement:
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, Bar Code Reader.
- High-Speed Internet connectivity.
- Packaging Tape & Shipping label.
- Adhesive, Staplers & Pins.
- Electricity or Inverter Facility for continuous electricity.
- Interiors as per advised by Gati Courier Company.
- CCTV camera for security purposes.
- Parcel Vehicle.
Space Requirements For GatiFranchise:
If you want to take Gati Franchise then it is very important for you to know how much land is required to become a Gati franchise partner. It is necessary to have a large enough space of about 500 square feet for the service centre, shipments management, proper space for the showroom and at the same time you will also need enough space for the stock and parking area.
- Office: 150 square feet to 200 square feet
- Vehicle parking space: 200 square feet to 350 square feet
- Godown: 500 square feet to 800 square feet
- Well, the space requirements also depend on you that in which level you are going to open the Gati courier franchise.
Manpower Required for Gati Franchise:
Now here is a very crucial aspect that comes while setting up a Gati franchise that involves the staffing and training of employees. And one franchisee partner must have to keep at least 4-10 staff such as a sales consultant, sales coordinator, manager, technicians, workshop manager, service advisor, salesperson, supervisor and store in charge. And they must be paid on a monthly or everyday basis ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000 (Monthly) depending upon the category.
Gati Franchise Cost:
- Now we arrived at the most crucial point in the Gati franchise and that is the Gati franchise cost. However, it completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, etc. And also Gati has not mentioned clearly the investment part. But let’s talk about it so you can be clear with your capital investment and runway capital.
- So, if you choose to join the programme, you’ll need to provide a security deposit/franchisee fee amount ranging from ₹2-5 lakhs also depending upon region/city vice.
- If you’re a professional in the delivery business, it’s likely that you already have the necessary infrastructure in place. If not, setting up the necessary requirements might incur initial start-up costs like office space, IT assets, etc. that cost you around ₹10 lakhs.
In Case You Missed It: How To Get Blue Dart Franchise
Gati Courier Franchise Profit:
As we have researched Gati as a franchisor provides 20% to 40% of monthly profit to their franchisees. But it completely depends on you how much product you are able to deliver in a day. Also, taking into account the size/weight numbers of the products. Again we recommend you cross-check or verify it when you have the talk with Gati about getting the franchise.
How to Apply Gati Courier Franchise?
- First, go to the official page of Gati-Retail Channel Partner.
- Now you will see there is a Contact Us form. Here you have to fill in your Name, Mobile, Email, Location and PIN codes that will be covered by you.
- Answer: Are you handling any courier/delivery and pick-up services for any other organisation, About 3/4 wheeler, Shop/Office space, Some other details and then submit your form.
- Then after some time or it might take a few days. Then if they finalize you to make their franchisee partner the concerned person or a manager will assist/guide you to get started with opening a Gati courier franchise.
Read More: How To Get Delhivery Franchise
Gati Franchise Contact Number:
If you have any queries related to the Gati Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that we’ve mentioned below or you check this Direct link for Gati Contact Page;
- Corporate Office: Western Pearl, 4th Floor, Survey No. 13(P), Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500 084, Telangana.
- Contact Number: You can call on 1860-123-4284.
- Email: email@example.com
Growth Tips For Gati Franchise:
So, there is a very famous quote by Napoleon Bonaparte;
“The amateurs discuss tactics: the professionals discuss logistics.”
Here we share 8 effective ways to grow your Gati courier franchise business:
- Build a good relationship with Gati Franchisor
- Optimize your online presence
- Choose your location wisely
- Plan your transportation & vehicles
- Leverage technology for automation
- Hire well-skilled employees
- On-time Delivery
- Make your customers delightful
By considering all these above points, I guess you got all the answers for the How to Get Gati courier franchise. Becoming a Gati courier franchise partner can be profitable yet tricky. A Gati franchisee needs to do research, put in the effort and have the patience to identify the full potential of their franchise hub connected to the platform Gati. And undoubtedly it will be a robust way to grow in this fast-growing e-commerce market. And if you work with all the hard work and dedication and take care of every aspect, from parcel management to staff management to cash handling, you definitely will succeed. Good luck!
Q. Is Gati franchise profitable?
Ans. In short, the answer is Yes! But it completely depends on you how much product you are able to deliver in a day. And as we have researched Gati as a franchisor provides 20% to 40% of monthly profit to their franchisees.
Q. How much Gati franchise cost in India?
Ans. It completely depends on your franchise category, agency size, franchise type, etc. And also Gati has not mentioned clearly the investment part. If you choose to join the programme, you’ll need to provide a security deposit/franchisee fee amount ranging from ₹2-5 lakhs also depending upon region/city vice. Also setting up the necessary requirements might incur initial start-up costs like office space, IT assets, etc. that cost you around ₹10 lakhs.
Q. Who is the owner of Gati?
Ans. Mr Shashi Kiran Shetty is Chairman of Allcargo Logistics, ECU Worldwide and Gati Ltd. Over the last 27 years, Mr Shetty has built what is now India’s largest integrated logistics group.
Q. Gati Franchise Contact Number!
Q. Gati Franchise Enquiry!
Ans. Go to this Gati Logistics Business Enquiry, Now you have to fill in a few details about you and your business. And they will contact you as soon as possible to assist you further. Also, you can directly contact on 18601234284.